Hornit logo
Hornit logo

All articles

How can I move my CLUG?Updated 2 years ago

If you are planning on drilling into anything that isn’t wood, you will need to get some new wall plugs. All you need to do is take out the plastic gripper that is covering the screws and unscrew the clipper. If you are screwing straight into wood then you wouldn’t need to find new wall plugs, you can just unscrew the screws and use them again.

Was this article helpful?